Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Michelle has a cold and Maggie deals with not only Michelle cold plus Twitter

Michelle has the cold and Maggie deals with not only with michelle cold plus Twitter


" Maggie your sister is coming over to see you " said miss k " right " Maggie said soon Maggie turn to michelle her best friend and sister " what did you say " Michelle asked 
" my sister is coming over will you just get up " Maggie said as she took off the covers 
" I am freezing " Michelle said 
" Michelle you are shaking are you okay " Maggie said and asked of course Maggie cover her sister back under the covers " are you sick sweetie what hurts " Maggie said 
" if it about Jason I  already know Teddy bear told me seriously I will find you a different boyfriend for you don't worry would you please tell me what hurts you " Maggie said 
As Michelle went into a coughing fit " oh you got a bad cough does your throat hurts to " Maggie asked 
Michelle just nodded yes " head hurts to miss popular " Michelle said 
" sssh sssh you are alright you are alright I will be right back " Maggie said 
As Maggie went to get the thermometer, a glass of orange juice and tissue 
In the bedroom Michelle nose began to bleed of course Michelle started to freak out and 
Maggie runs back into the bedroom with everything she has she even sat the orange juice on the bed side night stand " alright alright it alright dear Michelle you got to apply pressure to the nose bleed " Maggie said 
" we should take her to the hospital Michelle could get pneumonia " miss Kiyana said 
" a hospital what is it " Michelle asked 
" miss kiyana stop it you are scaring my sister and quit overreacting " Maggie said 
" and I am not some chopped stew I can take care of my sister " Maggie said as she is holding a tissue on Michelle nose and applying much pressure 

Maggie biological sister is now freaking out to about something on Twitter " I will be right back " Maggie said 
" what wrong " Maggie asked  " this what is going on with you sis why would someone tell a lie about you " ?  " would you calm down and let me see it " Maggie said and Maggie did see what is posted on Twitter " the fuck it is a lie sis one complete rubbish some know it all did this " Maggie said 

" Maggie Michelle needs you now she is getting worse " miss Molly said 
Maggie walk back in  straight to Michelle 
" sis sis come on I am right here please calm down sis dear " Maggie stop in mid sentence while Maggie saw the hurt in her sister eyes  as Maggie lift Michelle in Maggie arms  
" dear Michelle I told you I was coming back to you calm down I am right here you are alright calm down dear one please don't cry I know I know you are in pain calm down " Maggie said as she place a sweet kiss on Michelle head and in the warm embrace Michelle went to sleep on Maggie shoulder 
Maggie biological sister came in upset at the next tweet from Twitter " sssh my sister is asleep plus she is sick my poor little baby sister " Maggie said 
" honestly sis Michelle is not dead she is sick and needs to be care for she could have whopping cough "  Maggie biological sister said 

Of course miss Kiyana brought in a doctor to examine Michelle out  " she will be better soon it may take two weeks for her Michelle will need this inhaler and some amoxicillin pink that will be liquid she would need to take it two times a day " the doctor said. 

Miss Kiyana came in with some warm broth  " here Maggie this will help try to feed her " Kiyana said of course Maggie pick up the spoon and feed Michelle  " that it dear that it swallow this good broth I know my dear " Maggie said 

A few days went on Michelle is still in her sick bed 
" Michelle dear  I thought you were better today what wrong " Maggie asked? 
" I had to see you one last time " Michelle said 
" don't you talk like that you will be alright we are together now everything will be fine you see " Maggie said 
" dear Michelle you will be alright I am here now " Maggie said as she kissed Michelle forehead 
As Michelle is crying on Maggie shirt  
" seriously dear my shirt is a swimming pool why are you crying dear " Maggie said 

" Twitter it says Maggie is really fed up and angry at Michelle for shopping for clothes while I got the new clothes I didn't buy these clothes in the first place remember you control my money these days " Michelle said 
" honestly Michelle dear it just rubbish and gossip to " Maggie said 
" it fuck " Michelle said 
As Maggie is now laughing her head off  as Maggie got the glass of wine 
" just drink this wine and calm down dear " Maggie said 
As Maggie help Michelle to drink it down 
" really what is going on why is this backed stabbing seriously I can't even breathe " Michelle said      " would you please calm down dear " Maggie said. 





A few weeks Michelle is done being sick now and Maggie is out partying with a friend 
Michelle try to call her no answer and of course Michelle flips out freaking out crying up a storm and throwing things including the table that hit the wall coming through the front door of course is Maggie.   
" that the table Michelle what happened was somebody in here with you " Maggie said 
When Maggie saw Michelle in the eyes " you are crying honey my boo what wrong " Maggie said 
" I guess I should leave " michelle strive said 
" you better " Maggie said 
" Michelle honey my boo what wrong you are crying " Maggie said? 

Maggie just look at the broken table and the theses were thrown  
" please tell me you didn't have anxiety attack of why I was out partying boo come on boo bear  
Michelle honey boo calm down and relax " Maggie said 
" so which was it " Maggie asked 
Michelle gave the two fingers up     " it was the anxiety attack okay Michelle okay let me get you  you're medicine for that and I will get you a sprite to " Maggie said 
As Maggie went to get Michelle her medicine for the anxiety attack 
" here you go Michelle my boo " Maggie said as Michelle swallowed down the medicine 

" feel better my boo bear " Maggie said as she help her sister to drink the sprite with the straw 
" you are home " Michelle said 
" of course I am home with you my pumpkin spice I would never leave you not now not never " Maggie said 
" pumpkin spice " Michelle asked   
" that what I called my boyfriend teddy bear pumpkin spice and you are my beautiful pumpkin spiced number two " Maggie said as Michelle laughed a little and cuddle on Maggie a little more as Maggie is now rubbing circles on Michelle back 

No comments:

Post a Comment