Tuesday, January 10, 2017

louis is being bullied

"well well look you just drop in  his gay sidekick  what up loser "  Brad said  to Louis  Louis just ingore it  and walk away Brad got closer to him and started  pushing him around  calling him names
" stop it leave me alone " Louis said  " or what " Brad said  sarciastlly   " baby , loser  , freak , sicko , " Brad said Next was the meanest " Harry doesn't even love you you know he is saying that you are sharing his screts to other people " Brad as he is began to spread a rumor  " that is just a rumor "  Louis said
" and Harry is saying  you are a lazy friend to him "  Brad  said. Louis ran out to his car  and drove off  now  Louis is in tears  crying   Soon Harry called Louis up to see where he is  " what  up "  Louis asked ? " nothing much just wondering when you are coming back here "  Harry reply  " really you want me to come  home   you don't even like me let alone  even love me "  Louis said
" what are you talking about  Lou  " Harry asked  ?
" oh don't play with me  Haz you know  what I am talking about  "  Louis  said  " no I don't  what wrong  " Harry asked  his upset boyfriend   " you said  you don't love me because  i was sharing your secerts to other people "  Louis said  " Louis that a rumor Love  " Harry said  " Louis are you crying   babe  " Harry asked ?
later on Louis recieve  a mean texts messages  with mean words  that said   "  loser  , gross ,  doofus  , unloved  , you are a horrible freind  , go screw yourself  "   Louis read  those mean messages  a few people  were laughing  at him and  took his  coat  and decided  to keep away  Louis hop into his car and turn on some heat  and drove away  and back at the flat when he got out of the car Brad and the others and  began throwing eggs at Louis  " Lou "  Harry said   " back off all of  you "  Harry said    " lets get you clean up  love  "  Harry  said  as handed  Louis  a towel , shampoo and some  clean clothes   Louis handed  Harry  his cellphone  while he took his shower  Harry look at Louis phone  " oh my  gush and sand  Lou why didn't you tell me  about these text messages "  Harry asked ?
to Louis reaction to that question he began to cried  when Harry saw this he walk up to Louis " Lou what is going on with you  " Harry asked ? "Lou my shirt is  soaked wet  " Harry said    "  oh my  you are getting bullied  Lou  verbal , physical , and cyber "  Harry said .
 "oh my poor Louis I am here now  "  Harry said.

the end

No comments:

Post a Comment