Monday, January 4, 2016

harry and Louis

One directions


A few days ago Harry has been distant from Louis lately  which is only adding to the suffering louis is going through Louis blocked Harry escape off and start singing to I wish. Telling harry what he felt " Lou what got into you I got to go " Harry said
" I don't want you to go I want you to stay here with me " Louis said
" I have to go. Lou " Harry said
"Who is it what are you not telling me that I need to know please " Louis said
" Lou give me my keys " Harry said.
" you want them go get them " Louis said and toss Harry keys outside
" Louis Tomlinson  " Harry said
" okay I demand you to tell me what going on with you now " harry said. As he took the knife out of Louis hand.
Louis did slice his stomach. " Lou for heavens sakes you are bleeding " Harry said.
" what is going on with you Lou please tell me I won't judge  i am a therapist  I help people. I know you been having a rough week lately  let me help you Lou " Harry said.
 Just like that. Louis broke down.  Sobbing. " I am so sorry Harry. I love you so much. I am such a loser " Louis said
" Lou  okay okay let go to the couch  it alright sweetie just calm down  I can't believe this my own boyfriend crying I hate seeing tears " Harry said
Harry sat down on the couch and Louis sat on Harry lap crying into Harry shirt
" okay besides management kicking you and me at my job as a therapist you took a bad turn that has been pushing you off the edge " Harry said
" besides you cheating on me with a other guy or  not cuddling with me in the same bed or not cooking me meals anymore " Louis said
" babe I am not cheating on you for anybody  I am sorry about the other two things here how about I make you a deal I will make dinner for us tonight and we can watch a movie. Together how about that " Harry said  just as Louis is still is sobbing into Harry shirt
" oh sweetie calm down  it alright baby sssh  sssh it okay. Cupcake  " Harry said
Harry began to rub Louis back to comfort him


After 2 days just being together. They still have work to do. At 2pm is a Youtube live update talk and at 7 is a concert  that will include the morning rehearsal up to 12 pm

The schedule look like this
9:00 to 12:00 is rehearsal
2:00 is you tube live update talk
7:00 is the concert

For Michelle stylinson schedule is
9:00 to 12:00 is rehearsal
3:00 to 6:00  is Louis Tomlinson singing practice
7:00 is the concert.

" so that is pretty much of the day we have and after tomorrow  I am booked again
9:00 to 11:00 is thereby with my boyfriend
2:00 to 3:00 mall appearance slash poster signing
4:00 to 5:00  is a you tube live talk with 10 fans that with me and Harry
6:00 to 8:00 singing practice with Michelle Stylinson "Louis said.
"Sounds like you are busy "Harry said " and I say we have sex sexy Harry " Louis said
" Lou " Harry said as he is in a laughing fit  " are you going to sing a song sexy Harry " Louis asked ? " Lou  you need to keep it PG 13 here " Harry reminded his boyfriend.
" right ". Louis said. And all over Harry face with kisses  " Lou. ". Harry said.
" I can't hear you right now  because I am busy making out with my hot boyfriend on the couch. " Louis said.
" Lou"  Harry said. " what. I am so turn on right now " Louis said
" this is no time for this " Harry said

Soon Louis walk away.  Only to cry on his pillow his chest could stop any minute
Louis forgot about the mall appearance slash poster signing and the you tube live talk with Harry.
After all that crying he pulled out his computer and did a Video to say good bye.
Of the cruel world. That was now ending Louis is done with the video next he walk into the bathroom and. Did the unthinkable  Louis slice his stomach and slit his throat  and. Just like that Niall   Came rushing over " Harry Harry turn your computer on " Niall
  Said          Harry turn on his computer and  watch  Louis goodbye        " Louis God  Niall  why  " harry said


" I don't know may be it has to do with you  did you say something to him to harm himself " Niall said.
" I even don't want to think about it I got to save him he is my boyfriend " Harry said

Harry made it back to his flat and Louis name out  he rush to the bathroom  and Louis is there laying lifeless


" oh my god Lou I am so so sorry here I am doing mouth to mouth " Harry said.
As Harry crouch down to   Louis and started mouth to mouth " come on Lou you got to breath baby " Harry said
Harry continue giving CPR  Niall began putting pressure on Louis stomach
" Harry he is losing blood any luck " Niall said
Now Harry is more worried as he is still giving CPR " Louis come on babe work with me " Harry said
All of sudden louis began coughing    " Lou oh my gosh oh my poor baby you scared me so much I thought I lost you I am so sorry baby of course I will let you make out with me " Harry said

Harry POV
I thought he would really left me and I didn't get to say goodbye to him this is my fault I should blamed myself for this what I did
" hazzie " Louis said
" what wrong babe " Harry asked ?
" I missed you  I am sorry that I scared you " Louis said .
" it okay babe here how about some hot chocolate dear " Harry said
" I am glad you are alright tonight we have a concert Lou " Harry said
As he is making Louis hot chocolate

" I am sorry love but management just texted me about five minutes ago that the concert is not my best bet they want me to get re introducing first love I told them Harry styles is really good at helping people and they agree so the first step is talking and listening management wants you to take 15 minutes with me and began some reintroducing  and  tomorrow  a full day of reintroducing like a rehearsal , the pitchers of our band including the names , twit cam , and  mock interview between me and you " Louis said

"What do you mean pitchers of the band " Niall asked ?
"Management wants me to remember  and there no memory loss " Louis said
"Oh did you hit your head " Niall asked ?

" Harry did you know about this memory loss problem " Niall asked ?

" what memory loss Lou are sure you are okay darling " Harry asked ?


Concert time Liam , Niall , Zayn  and Harry left to their concert and Harry is Louis understudy again.
" are you sure you are okay baby "Harry asked ?
" before you leave could you make me a grilled cheese sandwich " Louis asked ?
" of course love " Harry said
As Harry kissed Louis goodbye on the lips and walk into the kitchen and quickly make Louis
Sandwich left it on the kitchen counter " food is on the kitchen counter  I will call or text you on a break okay "harry said .

" make sure you drink plenty of fluids love " Harry said





At the concert one of the manger's handed Harry the phone
" hello " Harry said   " is this Harry styles " dani asked ?
" I am dani Louis fan  Louis Tomlinson went to the hospital he wrote you a letter he is staying the night at the hospital  I already called a car to pick you up and take you to the hospital to Louis  " dani said.

" tell him I am coming " Harry said
"I have to go Louis is in the hospital bye " Harry said
" oh oh oh oh "Niall said as he burst into tears
Harry grab a tissue for Niall " here it going to be okay " Harry said
"We are going with you for moral support what ever it is Harry Louis is in good hands " Zayn said
" thanks Zayn " Harry said

At the hospital Harry , Liam , Niall , and Zayn came into Louis hospital room
" Hazzie " Louis said with tears coming down his eyes
" I am here babe dani called me told me you were in the hospital over night " Harry said
Niall burst into tears   " now Ni don't cry I just had a seizure nothing bad happen " Louis said

soon after 3 days in the hospital  Louis made  a fans tic recovery and  Harry came to pick him up because he was discharge
" oh i am so happy you are all better love  "  Harry said.

and                                     the end  




Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment