Tuesday, January 6, 2015

i have been blessed


 

I have been blessed

Written for one directions   

 

                          Em                          C                       Em  

Memories are still here that I will not miss  everything is okay 

                                Am                   Em                         Cadd9

We get  a second chance on life  take it now  I will bless my heart 

                          G                                Em 

Looking back on my true colors   tru true colors 

 

                                               F                                 Dm 

I will climb the walls  and I won’t look down  here is my hand 

                       D5

I will pulled you to higher ground.

 

 

                                         F                               Em             E

My love for you has been for no other  just your smile   smi smile

                        A                               Dm                       Em

Blessed these tears  and joy  I got this love  that is overflowing  

                   D5                                       Am

I can count on the times we are there for each other  yeah  

 

                          Em                          Am                        F#m

What matters to me the most  is that we listen  as we lift  each

                    Em                                         E 

Other up    uu p   I don’t need a condition  I know we see things

                                              Cadd2

Differently  and I can still call you my friends

 

 

 

 

 

                           Dm                                Em                     G

 I don’t really need any gifts  maybe just a song  cause I have been

                                       Am                              E            

Blessed   never to far from where you are  I am there  just like

                   Em                                  Am                         G 

Angel  on your shoulder   don’t need any thing  cause I have been 

                                    F#m                                     D5                                 

Blessed  I asked for nothing in return  cause I have been blessed 

                         Em                                          G

And if my words aren’t enough  I will put them into a song  

 

 

 

                Dm                                              F#m

All of us has a chance   buried your head on my shoulder 

                                       G                                         C

Giving you  the deepest  wises of words  and I know you will

                            Am

Received it   received it 

 

                        A                         Em                          Am

This song  is your torch  your shining star  must keep your faith 

              F                   Am                               E 

Don’t let it fail you fail you   don’t give up on hopes and wishes

               D5  

Hopes and wishes        

No comments:

Post a Comment